he Wants Refined Womam

The difficulty is to make a woman understand that living in a world of serious, educated, educated, simple, true and refined people requires a certain style, appropriate behavior and values written on stone.. In Italy it’s a disaster. These divorced women go from bed to bed. A shame.  There is no more courtship..   40% of marriages go to divorce. The other 60% only a part remains united, while many men and women have parallel lives with lovers of all kinds.

Views: 26 | Added by: luda | Rating: 5.0/1
Total comments: 0
Name *:
Email *:
Code *: